Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthdays

I'm going to have to do some block catching up here. Just when I think I can get back into blogging something happens and a month goes by. Where does the time go?! Speaking of.......we had two (well, three but mine will be seperate) birthdays go by last month!


Aidan. My baby. My first born. I don't understand how it has been SEVEN years since I brought my first child home. SEVEN. Some days it feels like yesterday, other days it feels like a life time has gone by.

How did this happen?!



How did we get from there to here? Aidan is such a little man. He has a heart of gold, he is so sensitive. He is the most loving kid there is. So much so that my heart aches for him sometimes. He is just *so* sweet. I hope he will make it through the hurts that can come with childhood. Kids can be so mean and I worry for his sweet little sensitive self. He is the best big brother to his brother and sister. Always looking out for them, sharing, loving, hugging, playing with. He is just amazing.


Erynn Louise. My last baby. Four years already. I remember how much I loved her before she was born. How I got to tell my Mom before she died how I was going to have another baby. How Erynn helped me get through the death of my mother. I remember the day we found out that we were having a baby girl and how much the u/s picture looked like my Mom. It blew me away. We knew right then and there that her name would be Erynn Louise. Erynn is SUCH a girl. She loves pink, playing with dolls, doing her hair. But she loves her big brothers just as much. She plays with them, she looks up to them. She is a Diva. She is emotional. She loves just as hard as she does anything else. She is amazing.




Every Mom is biased. This is true. But for all of the hurts I have had in my life.......these three blessings that I have......I can't even put into words. I am blessed. I am lucky. I am loved. God has put me through some rough things. I grew up much faster than most everyone I know. But I would not change a single solitary thing because it has led me here.

Happy Birthday to two of my wonderful children. I love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews