Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Ryan Funny

Oh Ryan, my wonderful wonderful Ryan.

The other night I was putting the kids to bed.

They get to watch tv in their rooms before they go to bed so I turned the tv on in the boys' room.

Olivia (the pg) was on. Ryan goes "No Mom, change the channel, I don't want to watch this show, it sucks."

I said "what did you say?!"

He said "I said, this show sucks Mom."

Just as calmly as you please, like he just told me the sun was shining. But then I see the little *glint* in his eye and the little smile on his face. Oh yeah, he knew he was saying something he shouldn't. My little devil.

I almost died.

I told him it was totally okay to say he didn't want to watch a show b/c he didn't like it but that he was not allowed to say the show "sucks" b/c that is a bad word and he shouldn't use it.

Oy vey. Yep, this one keeps me on my toes alright! Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews