Monday, August 9, 2010

They're done!!!

I got our family photo proofs yesterday!! YAY!!! I always walk away so worried that there aren't going to be any good shots. Year after year Steph proves me wrong! She captures the kids's personalities SO WELL!! I just love them. Steph never ceases to amaze me and I am just so happy with our photos! If you want to take a peek go to:

www.stephaniechristinephotography.com
Click on proofing
enter foleyfive

My favorites, as of right are:
17, 24, 51, 61, 74, 103, 124, 135, 151, 153 and 181. I know for sure that #17 is going to be the new Foley Family 2010 Photo that graces our wall. The others I'm going to run by John when he gets home (he went up to Maine with the kids yesterday, before I got the email from Steph) and I'll be placing my order soon after!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Steph! I love love LOVE THEM!!!!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews