Monday, August 2, 2010

Boudoir

I have to admit even typing this out scares me. But I'm putting it out here anyway.

Stephanie, as you know, is our family photographer. She does the boudoir photos. I've mentioned to her that I was thinking of getting some done as a Christmas gift for John. I can't believe I even put it out there.......I know she will hold me to it. ;o)

I feel SO badly about my appearance right now. Maybe planting this bug in Steph's ear will help me hold fast to my working out. This is a goal for me to strive for. I know John would love it. But I also know there is no way in HELL I'd pose for shots looking the way I do now. Family photos were hard enough. Sure, I've gotten compliments on the few proofs that Steph posted on my FB page. But all I see is a fat chick. I can pick out my double chin, my huge stomach and my gross arms. That is all *I* see. I know I have image issues. I know the view *I* have of my body / appearance is NOT what everyone else sees. But that's just the way it is. (anyone else hearing Bruce Hornsby right now?!) I'm going to work my hardest the next few months to get myself into better shape, to feel better about myself and to get the nerve up to pose for these pictures!!! Wish me luck!

Anyone want to join me?!?!

1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous! You can do this and John will LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews