Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another week down

Made it! This week has dragged by. Work has been stressful, I can feel all the knots in my shoulders because I've been so tense. I'm very glad to have the next three days off to just relax with my family and friends!

It's another busy weekend. Tomorrow I'll be running errands with Erynn and will be getting ready for our monthly dinner. I love this time - once a month me, my gf's (that I've know for more than half my life) and their families get together for a dinner at my house. It's SUCH a good time. All the kids play together, the adults get to spend time together and there is plenty of food for everyone. What more could we ask for??

Saturday we have a birthday party to go to in the afternoon and then Saturday night we're going on a double date with Tiffany and Jon. Tiff called earlier in the week asking if we'd be interested in going out to dinner, just the adults. Hell yeah we would! Dad is going to watch the kids, we're hitting Longhorn for dinner and then drinks around the fire pit back at Tiff's house.

Sunday John is heading back up to Maine with the kiddos. He's going to meet with a realtor (or two) and get an estimate on the cabin up there. Dad is looking to sell it. I plan on cleaning the house, doing laundry and just getting some "me" time in. I'm looking forward to some deep cleaning!! Did I really just say that? Yes, yes I did. I love to clean. It's very theraputic for me. I'll miss my family a lot but I will admit that a little alone time is much needed right now. I've got so much on my mind, so much stress, that I think a little debriefing and unwinding will do a world of good.

Good times ahead - hope you all have a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews