Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ryan-isms

Disclaimer:
I feel like my "kid-bits" are mostly Ryan focused.  It's not because I favor him, I swear!  I don't know if it's his personality or what but he is the one who usually comes up with the wise cracks or the random funny things that I need to write down.  Maybe he'll grow up to become a comedian - who knows??

Again, these are both from Ryan.  Maybe I'll sit with Aidan and Erynn and force them to come up with stuff going forward.  I kid, I kid!!

"Hey Mom?  Does Boston have a car shop?  Like where you buy a car?"

Yes.

"Can you take me there so I can buy a car with my own money and then drive it home?  Not now.  When I'm a grown up."

Sure honey.

"Okay!  Thank you!"


I needed to go upstairs to get ready for all of us to go out to dinner and I hadn't had a chance to shower yet that day.  What?  A mother of three home and not having time to get herself ready for the day?  Shocking!

"Can you guys behave yourselves while I run upstairs and take a shower?
Ryan:  Yes!  Mom can you be beautiful like you were last time??
"What does that mean exactly?"
Ryan:  Last time you went out you were the most beautiful Mom I have ever seen!!

Awwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews