Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Once again...

I'm ridiculously far behind.  Never when coming up with my "byline" did I think how accurate is really was going to be.  "Random" musings indeed.  I just can't seem to get here often enough to stay updated.  I'll have to do quite a few posts to become current.  Otherwise this will be the longest blog post in the history of blog posts.  Not having that. 

Let's start with back to school.   Yes, that happened.   The summer has come and gone in the blink of an eye.  All three kids have been back to school for over four weeks now!   The boys started before Labor Day.

Sidenote.  WHEN did it become acceptable to start back to school before Labor Day weekend?   Before last year I'd never heard of such a thing.  Growing up we never started bts before LD.   Ever.  It just wasn't done.  Last year Aidan started before LD and I was floored.  Fast forward to this year and it's apparantly the norm.  But I digress.

So, Aidan is now in Second Grade with Mrs. Verlicco...........




















Ryan is in First Grade with Mrs. Henderson.................






















Erynn is in her second year of Pre-K with Mrs. Cicci...............

So, four weeks into school and all three kids are loving it.   The boys have homework every night.  Some days it's a chore but, for the most part, they are really good about it and learning is fun.   Let's hope that continues!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews