Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Oh Pinterest, how I love Thee

I'm obsessed. 

If you are on Pinterest, you are as well.

If you are not on Pinterest, get there and you will quickly become obsessed.

Spinning off of my Happy Anniversary post.........three things happened.

1.  I weighed myself and my anniversary gift was I'm finally back at my wedding weight!  YAHOO!  It only took me 11 years (hey, I had 3 children and two MAJOR deaths, along with some other major life things going on...pretty valid excuses methinks) but I'm finally there!   No, I don't intend on stopping on this weight loss journey, I'm still trucking along.

2.  I tried on my wedding dress and it FIT!   Holy shit, it fit!   Granted...the girls have changed a bit, again, 3 kids here,  so I may have totally looked like a Hooters girl in my dress but damn I got it on and it fit and that is all that matters!  LOL.   Yes, that is a total smirk on my face.  I fully admit and own it.  Tell me you wouldn't have one as well and I'll call bullshit on you!  HA!

3.  Trying on my wedding dress led me to complete yet another Pinterest pin.  I saw one a few months ago that showed a little girl trying on her mother's wedding dress.  My heart melted and I knew I was going to have Erynn do this.  (of course!)  Once Erynn saw me trying on my dress she said "Mom!!  *I* want to try on your dress too!!!!!"   Of course you can try it on!!!

Here is the result.  Swoooon.  This is definitely one of my all time favorite pictures of Erynn, without a doubt.  I just love my mini me to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews