Thursday, May 3, 2012

Quick check in

Hate to post and run but I'm doing it anyway!
I left the haircut thing hanging.   I did it!  Went last weekend, got my haircut.  LOVE it!  5 inches gone and i feel like a new woman.  I am getting tons of compliments on how good it looks.   That's sure to pump a gal's ego.   I love how it looks and feels.   I'm learning to make nice with my blowdryer and a big round brush again.  It's been years since I've had to use these tools people!  I don't want to be flatironing my hair everyday.  I don't have the time.

Quick story - the fabulously gay Rob did NOT cut my hair.   The fabulously gay Rob called in drunk to work that day.  Nice.  Very professional.  (not that it was professional of the people in the salon to be gossiping about it either but what can you do)  

I have a quick pic - I'm not a big fan of it but I don't have a better shot to share.   Here are my before and after shots.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews