Monday, April 23, 2012

The Countdown is ON

and I'm totally getting excited!

As you know my last post was completely selfish and ALL about my hair. Yes I'm still on that. I've been ever since. However, that's because I really am going to do something about it. Since my last post I've made an appointment and I'm getting a haircut! This weekend......just six short days away. I'm so excited I'm ready to burst. I know what I am doing to my hair, I just haven't shared with very many people. I am ready for a change and I am EXCITED for a change. I'm done with the old standby ponytail. It's time to step things up a bit. Time for a little excitement. I'll be going to Avanti Salon on Newbury Street armed with photo in hand at 9am Saturday morning. Oh yes, pictures to follow. The fabulously gay Rob will finally be able to have his way with me let his scissors have his way with me as I know he's been wanting to do since the Fabulous You day here at work. I. Cannot. Wait.

Pictures will follow. More blogging to follow as well.........but I have to run for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews