Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chillaxin and just having a good time

Dad got a hot tub. Oh boy. Yes, an eight person hot tub for his back yard. It's really as big as it sounds. The kids call it "Papa's pool" because, to them, it is big enough to be a pool. Tonight the kids and John all went "swimming" in the pool. Perfect time for a photo op if I do say so myself lol.

I have a question for anyone that may be able to help. Is there something I am doing wrong when posting pics? I am having issues when posting them to my blog. They look "grainy" for lack of a better word. They haven't always looked like this and I haven't done anything different when posting - can anyone help?? Any advice would be *greatly* appreciated!!






These are just a couple of random scenic shots I took with my Nikon.......and a picture of what our house is looking like these days.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews