Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Where'd She Go?

My little girl?

My baby?

Gone.

I blinked and she's grown up on me.  

That's what it feels like anyway.  Yes, I might be am being a little lot overdramatic here as she's only 6 years old but, still, 6 YEARS OLD!   I feel like I just had her for crying out loud!!  

Erynn had her 6 yr check up on Friday.  Dr was very impressed with how well she's doing. (To be fair, I feel like they must say that about every kid.  No, I don't think mine is that special to anyone but me but this is my blog and I'm writing it anyway.  End of.)  It's been exactly one year since her last check up and my rapidly growing girl grew 2 1/4 inches and gained 3lbs.  Way to go Erynn!  Dr said she is perfect for her weight (49.8lbs) and off the chart for her height (4ft 1/4 in).  I guess I must be doing something right, huh?  ;-)

Since her Dr appt was smack dab in the middle of the morning she skipped school and we had a nice little Mommy/Me day.  We went shopping for a new dress for her to wear to the Prom.......yes, I said Prom.  (Now do you understand why I'm wondering where my little girl went?!  She went to the Prom for pete's sake!  LOL) She got to go and watch her cousin go to the Jr Prom and take pictures.  After shopping we went to lunch, then we had to rush home so I could paint her fingers and her toes and curl her hair.  I'm not ready for any of this so I'm glad I have plenty of time before it's really time for HER Prom.  It was a fun little practice session though.  She loved every minute.  

Erynn all ready for the Prom

Erynn and her cousin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews