Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen, she's done it again!!!!!

I've got more than just a sneak peek here and there!!  I've got a REAL smattering of photos from our family photo shoot!!   I am just completely in love with Stephanie's work.  Every year I am blown away with the images she takes.  I know I say the same thing every year - we give her nothing to work with.  But that is how I really feel!!  I feel like I have to walk in and say "Good luck sister, you've got your work cut out for you!"  LOL.  But, every year, she puts up these proofs and I am just blown away.  I see my kids faces and she just captures these moments.  The looks on their faces, the joy, the smiles, all of it.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I am very lucky to have such an amazing photographer in my life.  I will never regret doing these photos.  Some people make fun, they tease - I say have at it.  But they will be the ones who regret not having the pictures to look back on.  Every year, once a year I get these photos done and I'm so glad we do.

So thank you, once again, Stephanie for giving these amazing pictures of my family.  You have absolutely made my heart sing and brought a tear to my eye.  I can't wait to see the rest and get my prints made up!!!  

For anyone local - please, do yourself a favor, check out Stephanie Christine Photography.  Stalk the hell out of this woman!  Give her a call - check out her Facebook page or her website.  You won't be sorry!! 

Proofs:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews