Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Once again...

....I'm so far behind in my blogging! Life has just been super busy lately. Definitely in a good way though.

So my visit with the Loftus Family has come and gone. I love my girl. It was so good seeing her and the kids. We did Plymouth Plantation, lunch and Mama night out at the movies! YAY!

The kids got along SO well. I just love that they can go months without seeing each other and play like it was yesterday when they do get together. They had so much fun together. The visit was FAR too short but we'll hopefully see each other after the new year. I'm trying to make plans for that now.

The kids playing at Plimouth Plantation


Mommy photo op


Brunch at Fire and Ice before the Loftus Family had to head home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews