Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sooooo Excited!!!

Two days and counting.

Until what you ask?

Until I see one of my closest friends!! Alice Anne and family will be here Friday night!! I am on pins and needles waiting to see her! (and the family, of course!)

We have an event packed weekend planned. I'll need a weekend to get over my weekend! I'm not sure which day is which but we'll be going down to Plymouth to see Plimouth Plantation and Plymouth Rock. We're also going to head up to Salem. I can't wait for that. Especially around this time of year. For some reason I'm singing "the freaks come out at night, the freaks come out at niiiight." ;o) Salem is SUCH a fun place. I'm excited to share this with them - we're going to have such a great time!

See you soon AA!!!!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews