Saturday, December 29, 2012

Maybe the best Ryan-ism yet

This one will be quick but I don't want to forget it. 

Today I was talking about bullshit comments with my Father in Law and somehow the comment about what John thought when he first met me came up. We were in the car at the grocery store and the kids were with us. 

John says his first thought was that he wanted to date me.
Dad says yeah, what's wrong with that??
I say we met at a bar Dad. He was the bouncer, I was a patron. I call bullshit on him saying he wanted to "date" me because WHAT bouncer says that about a chick that walks into a bar?!
Dad laughs. 
Ryan pipes up from the backseat. Mom, is a bar a place where daddy gets his haircut?
Yes Ryan, yes it is!
Oh, so daddy was getting a haircut when you met him?  And then when he was done you went on a date and then he asked you to marry him?
Yup, that's pretty much how it went buddy!!!  

He's only six. He can learn the whole truth in a few years. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews