Thursday, March 29, 2012

Beep Beep

That's me tooting my own horn. I was sharing a story with a coworker this morning and came up with the best one liner ever. I'm blogging today because I want to remember that I can be funny sometimes lol.

So, meeting planning is a big part of my job. Usually it's fun. Sometimes I wonder if people are crazy. Yesterday was one of those times. One of the girls on my team has asked for my help. She wanted tables, chairs, linens and balloons for an event that will have about 60 people at it. She only has $100 in her budget for the above listed items.

What I'm thinking in my head:
How's that crack pipe of yours? Still warm I see.

(tell me that didn't make you laugh?!)

There is no way in hell I can make that happen. I helped do an event last month and the balloons alone cost $400....and it's not like we filled the room with them. I explained this to said co worker and we (as in I) will figure it out. I'm sure it will all be fine. But I really do wonder what the heck people are thinking sometimes. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews