Monday, September 13, 2010

Updates

I'll have to post more than one update because it's been so long!

First - me. I'm trying to do better. I'm staying positive, keeping busy, doing things with friends and family. I'm also going to see my Dr on Friday. I've got a laundry list of things to talk to him about - weight (why can I work out 5x a week and GAIN weight - even with really good eating), reflux and my endoscopy that I've been putting off for 5 yrs, Anxiety/Depression, Migraines. Good times, good times.

I'm going to end up doing a few posts. First, our family potraits. Thank you again to Stephanie because I am in love. She does SUCH an amazing job. I'm just so happy with this years photos. Love love love them!! You've probably noticed the new family pic on top. Finally updated that one. Some of my other favorites are:
Damn that diaper!! Love this pic if my girl would just have crossed her legs!


I LOVE that Steph gets their personalities every.single.time!!


Sibling Love
Mommy/Daddy love
I honestly could just post pics all day long from this shoot but I'll stop here. One more thank you to Stephanie though. I have said it before - just when I think we have not a chance of getting one decent shot because no one wants to cooperate at the same time......you pull it off! Love you little sister!!!

1 comment:

Total Pageviews